Made in india

Whole Day Meals
Whole Day MealsShare

Color

Size

Select Quantity

Specifications

  • This combo contains: Pack of 2 Poha Pouch, Pack of 2 Veg Biryani Pouch, 1 Sambar Rice Tub, 1 Dal Chawal Tub, 1 Seviyan Kheer
  • Super easy to make - Just add hot water, and your meal is ready in minutes!
  • From grinding to processing to packaging to labelling everything is mechanised with minimal human intervention
  • Each and every ingredient is fresh and 100% natural
  • 100% Natural, No added preservatives, No artifical flavours
  • Ingridents contains: Dal Chawal: Dal 52% [Toor Dal (Split Pigeon Pea), Spices & Condiments, Besan (Gram Flour), Edible Vegetable Oil (Refined Soybean & Rice Bran), Ghee (Clarified Butter), Onion, Tomato Powder, Sugar, Rai (Black Mustard Seeds)], Rice 48%
  • Veg Biryani: Rice, Spices & Condiments, Edible Vegetable Oil (Refined Soybean & Rice Bran), Ghee (Clarified Butter), Potato, Carrot, Onion, Green Peas, Green Pepper, Tomato Powder, Garlic
  • Sambar Rice: Sambar 57% [Spices & Condiments, Toor Dal (Split Pigeon Pea), Besan (Gram Flour), Edible Vegetable Oil (Refined Soybean & Rice Bran), Sugar, Carrot, Onion, Tomato, Green Peas, Rai (Black Mustard Seeds), Curry Leaves], Rice 43%
  • Poha: Poha (Flattened Rice), Bhujia 9% (Moth Dal Flour, Edible Vegetable Oil, Bengal Gram Flour, Spices & Condiments), Sugar, Peanuts, Spices & Condiments, Edible Vegetable Oil (Refined Soybean & Rice Bran), Onion, Tomato, Rai (Black Mustard Seeds) & Curry Leaves
  • Seviyan Kheer: Sugar, Seviyan (Vermicelli), Milk Powder, Almond, Pistachio, Cardamom
  • Shelf Life : 12 Months
Check Delivery & Services
Online only
Non Exchangeable
Non Returnable
Powered by Bulbul
Secure Payments
Instant Refunds